Fashion Cat: Anniversary Dinner Date at Bouchon

Wednesday, July 8, 2015


For our 1 year anniversary, Ben and I decided to go for a nice yet semi-casual dinner so we drove over to Napa Valley for dinner at Bouchon, a 1 Michelin star restaurant. Bouchon specializes in traditional French cuisine and many of their dishes brought back memories of the meals my French family made for me while living in France.
We treated ourselves to some warm olives, radishes in salted butter, oysters, salad, mussels, French fries, and of course, awesome wine.


 As it was a more casual dinner date, I wore my new maxi dress from Ann Taylor Loft and paired it with a fedora, sunglasses, and black heels for the summer weather. For someone who is rather petite, wearing the heels is definitely key for this dress as it is on the longer side (I purchased an XS regular so the petite sizing may be different). With normal shoes this dress just drags along the floor. However I will say that the simple design and colors also make it an easier one to style with basics such as a hat or sunglasses. Overall I love this dress and the flower print. It makes me feel as if I were on vacation on an exotic island! (How I would love to be back in Hawaii sometime soon….)




 Outfit Details: 
| Maxi dress- Ann Taylor Loft | Hat- random market in Greece | Sunglasses- Ann Taylor Loft | Heels- Calvin Klein | Purse- Prada | Bracelet- Kate Spade |