Fashion Cat: Black and Blue Office Outfit

Wednesday, August 5, 2015


In continuing the office-themed fashion posts, I am sharing another easy office outfit to effortlessly throw on and get you out the door. As I mentioned before, a black pencil skirt is a definite must-have in the professional wardrobe as it matches all colors and fits well to a wide range of body sizes and shapes.


Today I'm using the same black pencil skirt on repeat and wearing it with a dark blue pleated top. A few things that I really like about this top is that it's simple and has delicate pleats down the middle of the front. I purchased it awhile back at Banana Republic. It can be accessorized with a basic pearl drop necklace and rose gold bracelet to incorporate a wider range of colors. Throw on some heels and you're ready for the work day!



Outfit Details:
| Top- Banana Republic | Skirt- Express | Heels- Ann Taylor | Tote- Michael Kors | Necklace- Mikimoto | Bracelet- Express |