Livermore, California: Wine Tasting at Steven Kent Winery

Monday, July 13, 2015


Last weekend Charlotte and I decided to embark on a fun-filled day with wine tasting at Livermore as part of our girls weekend. By far this was the best wine tasting experience I've had. We decided to try the Steven Kent winery in Livermore, California since it was highly rated in the area.
We arrived at the tasting room and were guided to our table where our wine guide told us the story of the winery, the wine itself, and answered our silly questions. I had a great time tasting since the venue has set tables for each group so it's much more personalized than leading a hoard of people like cattle through the winery like at standard wineries. For those who are interested in trying this place out, I highly recommend making a reservation for your group ahead of time. The tables are quite limited as the winery is rather small and the venue really focuses on a more personal approach to wine tasting. Our server showed us the 4 wines that came with the program and an additional 2 more at his own discretion. He even double poured (quite generously) some of the samples, insisting that we looked rather thirsty. Overall it was an awesome time and we walked around the winery for a small photo shoot.


For wine tasting I wore an Elizabeth and James dress that I purchased awhile back in orange/red (in size 0). I loved the color of this dress ever since I found it in the store and have worn it for many occasions and even a few times to work on casual days. The dress is well fitted and the brand seems to cater well to petite frames. The dress is made of a thick material which surprisingly is heavy enough to keep the structure and prevent it from blowing around on windier days. Since it was really sunny and warm out, I topped off my dress with my usual fedora, sunglasses, and heels.




Outfit Details:
| Dress- Elizabeth and James | Heels- Calvin Klein | Hat- random market in Greece | Bracelet- Kate Spade | Purse- Zac Posen | Sunglasses- Oakley |