Fashion Cat: Theory Bonza Lindale Dress

Saturday, July 18, 2015


There are a lot of sales going on after the July 4th holiday so I stopped by a few stores and snagged a new office-friendly dress from Theory, probably one of my favorite stores for office wear.


I purchased this dress in 00 and found it to be very petite friendly. My waist is usually on the smaller side that it's difficult to find dresses that can accommodate me and this dress just fit me like a glove. There is no inner lining on this dress, making it very light and on the thinner side. However the 100% cotton material also seems to make it look quite durable.



A few things that I like about the design of this dress is the front zip. Unlike most dresses, this dress has a zipper that goes from the top all the way down the entire front side of the dress. The zipper is covered well and so all you see is a flap that goes down the dress, adding a nice detail to an otherwise basic item. The shape of the dress is an A line, which easily flatters many body shapes and won't ride up when sitting in a chair at work.



For a summer work-friendly outfit, I have worn this dress with my work tote and a pair of flats. The great thing about dresses is that you don't need to worry about mixing and matching tops and bottoms. It's all in one piece and ready to go! Summer-ready and office-friendly, I think this combo has hit the nail on the head!

What are your favorite office summer outfits?

Outfit Details:
| Dress- Theory Bonza Lindale Dress | Flats- Michael Kors Fulton Moc Flats | Tote- Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote (in black) |

No comments:

Post a Comment