Fashion Cat: Summer Office Wear Meets Ruffles

Thursday, July 2, 2015


Another combo I’ve tried using the same grey pencil skirt (other outfit post here) is pairing it with a sheer peach ruffled top. The top has been sitting in my closet for ages until I recently re-discovered it. I was not a fan of the top being totally sheer but I also really loved the ruffles on the front, which made it hard to throw out or donate.


To mediate the see-through problem, I wore a white tank top underneath and it seemed to turn out just fine. As a plus, the thinner material makes the outfit more breathable and I don’t find myself sweating through my clothes during the day. The ruffles give the top a more feminine look and make a great work outfit when paired with a grey pencil skirt. Throw on some simple jewelry and nude colored heels to complete the outfit and it will be summer office-ready!


What are your favorite summer office combinations?

Outfit Details:
| Pencil Skirt- Express | Top- Forever21 (old top) | Necklace- Mikimoto | Heels- Ann Taylor |

No comments:

Post a Comment