Fashion Cat: The San Francisco Tourist

Wednesday, June 10, 2015



Ben and I spent the weekend in San Francisco and finally had the time to play tourist in our own backyard. As we would be walking around all day, I wanted to wear something that would keep me comfortable yet still look nice as a weekend outfit.



On days when I do not feel like wearing dresses, I try to compose my outfits so that they still look a little dressed up. Here I’ve paired a J Crew tank top with a pair of AG jeans. The pleating and shaping of the top is what sold me when I first tried it on in the dressing room. It helps accentuate the curves of the waist, which is especially helpful for petite body types who may lack curves. The pictures in the post really don't do this top justice since the winds were blowing heavily. The Absolute Legging AG jeans have easily become one of my jean favorites in my closet as the coating on these jeans is meant to make them appear like leather jeans. I’ve found that pants like these tend to keep the black coloration for longer than regular black jeans, especially after several washes. And of course, I brought along my trusty fedora and new brown Michael Kors flats. 





Outfit Details:
| Top- J. Crew | Jeans- Adriano Goldschmied Absolute Legging in Black Slick (here) | Purse- Zac Posen | Bracelet- Kate Spade | Sunglasses- Ann Taylor Loft | Flats- Michael Kors Fulton Moc Flats in Luggage (here) | Hat- random market in Greece |