Fashion Cat: Hawaiian Themed Outfit

Monday, June 8, 2015


When my company announced that the annual employee celebration would be Hawaiian themed, I knew this would be the perfect occasion to wear my new drop waist dress from J Crew. I picked up this lovely dress about a month ago during J Crew’s sale and was not sure if the perfect occasion would come up so soon. The dress comes in a lovely pale blue color with palm trees printed in a darker navy blue.
It is fully lined on the inside with a navy blue layer. Despite buying a size 00, the fit was still loose on me and I may need to tailor it sometime in the near future. The drop waist dress seems to play around with my proportions and makes it appear as if my torso were longer.



As we would be dancing and walking around all night long, I wore this dress with a new pair of flats, a fedora, and bag. I added the fedora to give this outfit a more vacation-like feel and purchased it at a random outside market while traveling through Greece last year. For a 10 euro hat, it has proven to be well worth it and more as I consistently pair my outfits with this hat. The flats came from Michael Kors and is one of the newest additions to my shoe collection.


Outfit Details:
| Dress- J. Crew | Flats- Michael Kors | Purse- Zac Posen | Hat- random market in Greece | Sunglasses- Ann Taylor Loft | Bracelet- Kate Spade |

No comments:

Post a Comment