Fashion Cat: Black Romper and Sandals

Monday, June 1, 2015


Rompers are on my top list of items to wear during warm weather. They’re airy, simple, and you don’t have to think about picking a top and bottom that goes together.
As they aren’t on my list of investment pieces, I tend to not pay attention to the quality as I buy them since they seem to come and go through the seasons rather quickly. For items like these, Forever21 seems to have a good stock during the spring/summer at really affordable prices. I bought one recently for only $15, which will probably get a good amount of wear during the warmer seasons.






In creating a festival-inspired outfit, I’ve paired my romper with aviators, a hat, brown sandals, and purse that all fit into a similar color scheme. I purchased my hat during a previous trip to Greece in a random outdoor market and it has been a closet staple ever since. The sandals came from Mulberry and they have been getting better as I go through the process of breaking them in.


What are your thoughts on rompers? 

Outfit Details:
| Romper- Forever21 | Sandals- Mulberry | Hat- Random market in Greece | Bracelet- Kate Spade | Sunglasses- Oakley | Purse- Zac Posen |

No comments:

Post a Comment