Fashion Cat: Ann Taylor Romper and Jumpsuit Review

Friday, June 19, 2015


There seems to be rompers and jumpsuits all over the stores this season so I thought I would try a few of them out. Currently Ann Taylor Loft has a good number of them on sale along with an additional 40% off which makes them good steals for all the romper and jumpsuit fans out there. Here were the dressing room results:





I love the floral design of this romper in black and white. Despite trying on a 00 regular, the fit was too loose and the torso too long to have sold me on purchasing it. Unfortunately online seems to be out of 00 petites at the moment as well. However, I will say the material is lightweight and perfect for a warm, sunny day. There is also a string belt that goes across the waist instead of an elastic band like other rompers. The sleeves of the romper are actually full-length sleeves but they can easily be rolled up and secured with a strap that buttons to the outside, as seen in the photo. I recommend pairing this with a sunhat and strappy sandals as a summer outfit. 


| Romper- Ann Taylor Loft Jumpsuit |



I took a shot at trying on one of Ann Taylor Loft's mustard jumpsuits in XXS regular and it turned out better than I had originally expected. This jumpsuit comes in a thicker cotton material so it's not recommended for hot days. I think this piece is better suited for the spring or fall seasons. I like the design of the dress shirt and pants combo and it was very comfortable. There is a belt for the waist and the bottom of the pants are tapered, ending with an elastic band which was comfortably snug on my ankles. Unfortunately I could not find this particular jumpsuit online so I recommend walking into a store and checking if it's there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment