Fashion Cat: Office Red and Grey

Friday, July 31, 2015


Alas I continue again with another office post! In fact this is my first time wearing this red dress I am sharing on the blog today and I paired it up the same way I styled my little black dress (post here). As previously mentioned, I wanted to keep it on the simple side this week so I tried to reuse jewelry and clothing as much as possible. As I was composing outfits over the weekend, I coincidentally found 2 dresses that can be styled the same way which opens up more room in my luggage (aha!).



Similar to the little black dress, I paired this sleeved red sheath dress with the same pearl necklace and cardigan. I will say that this dress is on the shorter side but it seemed fine on me in terms of being work appropriate. What I do love about this dress is the deep red wine color. It's honestly hard to find a piece in this classic color and so I caved in and bought it. Besides wearing it in the summer with jewelry and a cardigan, I am excited once fall and winter arrive so I can style it with a pair of black tights and booties.


Outfit Details:
| Dress- Theory | Necklace- 14th & Union | Cardigan- Express | Heels- Ann Taylor | Purse- Zac Posen |