Spring Colors for Maui

Monday, May 4, 2015


It is definitely more than spring in Maui! The sunlight there was just as intense as summer desert heat. With this in mind, packing for Maui called for some bright colors and pretty patterns.
I happened to have stumbled onto some new clothes that fit this category a few weeks back and finally had the chance to wear it while vacationing over the weekend.




Courtesy of Ann Taylor and their awesome spring sales, I snagged this skirt for about $30 and top from J. Crew for $40. As we were on vacation and doing an abundant amount of walking, I stuck with sliver flats and finished off my outfit with my new purse (courtesy of my awesome husband) and a pair of sunglasses.



Outfit Details:
| Skirt- Ann Taylor | Top- J Crew | Shoes- Sperry | Purse- Prada | Sunglasses- Oakley |

No comments:

Post a Comment