Classic Wine and Dine

Sunday, January 24, 2016


What I love about California is the great weather year-round. It’s just perfect for wine tasting on any given weekend. Of course when it comes to wine tasting, there’s always an element of dressing up that makes it all the more fun! Think of it as an adult tea party, but with wine and cheese.

So what’s a classic outfit for wine tasting, you may ask? This is where I often reach for my little black dress and pearls stocked away in my closet. Top it off with a fedora, heels, iconic bag, and we are ready to go! When it comes to wine tasting I usually prefer to wear something that will let me walk around the winery without my feet crying in despair. This is where small wedges work wonders for me. Sunglasses are also awesome for not looking so absolutely over the hill after a couple (maybe even a little more) glasses of wine. ;)





Do you have any favorite wine tasting outfits? If so, comment with your go-to selections. I’d love to hear about them!

Wearing:
| Dress – J. Crew | Heels – Johnston & Murphy | Hat – Local market in Greece | Necklace – 14th & Union (from Nordstrom Rack) | Sunglasses – Ann Taylor | Rings - 14th & Union | Purse - Prada |


**Many thanks to my photographer, Charlotte Y. for the snaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment