Breaking into the Celine Micro

Tuesday, January 5, 2016


The weather in California has been quite cold this year. In fact it’s warmer over in New York right now than here, which is nearly impossible to believe! With the weather hitting the low 40s at night, I’ve been bundling up every time I leave the house.

The other day I left to meet up with a college friend for dinner and figured it would be a great time as any to take out my new Celine Micro for a spin. I love that I was able to get this bag in black goatskin so it easily matches to my outfit picks. Who doesn’t love a classic, black bag?




The bag is very structured, giving it an edgy and modern look. The black gives it a dash of classic, which I absolutely love!

What are your thoughts on the Celine Micro? Love it or hate it?

Wearing:
| Jacket - Banana Republic | Jeans - AJ Jeans | Boots - Calvin Klein | Purse - Celine Micro in Black Goatskin | Scarf - Target |