Casual in Grey and Argilla

Friday, December 18, 2015


Ben and I went on a trip to Los Angeles to visit friends and family for the holidays. While there I was able to snag a new jacket that I have grown to absolutely love! It’s part blazer, part jacket, and part sweater. Perfect for being comfortable yet not compromising any bit of fashion.

The material feels like a sweater yet the structure looks more rigid and formal, making the jacket look more “dressed up.” It’s also very petite friendly and I was surprised to see that despite it only being in 1 size for petites, the fit was like a glove! It can be worn with the front side completely open for a casual look or with the corners tied up to give it more structure.


As this jacket is in a neutral grey, it can easily pair with many other colors. The possibilities are pretty endless with a color like grey. Here’s one way I paired it on my day trip to Malibu.





Wearing:
| Jacket – Helmut Lang | Boots – Mulberry | Purse – Prada Saffiano Tote | Pants/Leggings – Ann Taylor | Sunglasses – Oakley | Top – Ann Taylor Loft | Necklace - Express |